Saturday 29 March 2008

Post the First, in which Primrose dives into the blogosphere:

Apparently I have an actual blog now (as opposed to my Livejournal, which is sort of bloggish, and Facebook, which is whimsical and whee-inducing).

So, um. What to post?

Eventually I'll mirror some LJ posts, and some other things. I figure I'll get political* here (because I never do anywhere else, y0).

And while this blog is not going to be fannish, some fannish stuff will probably slip by.

So, yeah. Hello, blogosphere!


*By 'political', I mean 'a little obsessively obnoxious about the politics in and of at least two countries'. And I'm working on a third one, OMG.

4 comments:

Ali said...

A third one? You've fallen for another country?

Canada is jealous. We are all currently sulking.

Primrose said...

Canada need not fear, I've been hers since 1996. I'm just starting to investigate the goings-on in Australia, is all. I blame The Chaser's War on Everything.

Ali said...

I love Oz, too, so I'm OK wit dat.

Ali said...

anxiously awaits next post...